Friday, December 20, 2013

I'm Free From Your Spell

All this?  No, I'm not.  I'm just sick of it really.  To quote him, "The Thrill is Gone". BBKING

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bbking/thethrillisgone.html
You know I'm free, free now baby
I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
==
After a great party/concert/they were both revved up by the crowd.  He got them all in the door, but all the girls loved HER.
Complimenting her & getting her autograph:
I'll tell you what Annie Ross told me.  "Never Stop Singing!"
She's supportive of all the girls.
At the afterparty, she notices that everyone is crowding around him.
"Yeah, funny to see YOU here.  Everyone else is at YOUR party back at the hotel!"
My party?
Yeah, he told everyone to head over to the hotel
Oh he did, did he??
She walks over to him. You got rid of everyone?
Yeah.  My people rented this room until 2.  You're welcome to have your own party wherever you want.
I'm done with you.
What?
I'm done with your games.
It's not a GAME, honey, it's just that I
You're furious that people LIKED me.  That I took the spotlight away from you.
You're always doing that, I should be used to it by now.
I can't take this anymore.  Bye.
What? (He follows her into the parking lot)
No, this is it. This is the last time.
But what about tomorrow night's show?
She drives off in the van with all the instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment